Digital Real Estate Marketing Tips to Turn ‘For Sale’ into ‘Sold’
With two million active real estate brokers nationally, the competition for listings is fierce. Today, there is a better way to get noticed locally: Inbound Marketing. By following these digital real estate marketing tips, you will be better able to connect with the 90% of buyers and sellers who search for real estate information online.
4 inbound real estate marketing tips
Fat Guy Media’s real estate marketing tips cover four types of Inbound Marketing tactics: email, blogs, social media and website optimization. By following our Inbound Marketing roadmap to real estate marketing, your business will gain a leg up over the competition.
Our real estate marketing tips begin with establishing an email campaign for your business. With a 4,300% return on investment, email is extremely cost-effective. It should be the cornerstone of any successful real estate marketing campaign. Here are a few quick real estate marketing tips for email campaigns:
- Identify goal
- Determine audience
- Be helpful to your customers
- Include a call-to-action
- Update your contact lists regularly
Through the use of targeted keywords, blogs can help increase a website’s search engine optimization (SEO). A higher SEO ranking leads to more visitors, leads and customers. According to HubSpot, 43% of companies acquired a customer through their blog. Here are a few important real estate marketing tips for including blogs on our website:
- Educate your target audience
- Blog consistently and frequently
- Keywords are key to maximizing SEO
- Promote your blog socially and elsewhere
Our real estate marketing tips include incorporating social media into your overall Inbound Marketing strategy. With social media’s exploding popularity, real estate companies’ cannot ignore this audience. On social media, real estate agents can connect with buyers and sellers by regularly posting relevant updates. From Facebook to Twitter to Pinterest, social media is very effective for gaining local attention in a competitive real estate landscape.
- Show your personality to the community
- Build connections that lead to increased sales
- Post content relevant to your customers
- 80/20 rule: 80% interesting content/20% promotion
According to HubSpot, inbound marketers convert two times the amount of website visitors to leads. Today, the practice of website optimization gives a serious competitive advantage to a real estate company. Fat Guy Media’s real estate marketing tips for better website optimization include:
- Consistently updated blogs boost SEO
- Calls to action direct visitors to interact with your company more
- Landing pages act as digital sales reps that can gather visitor information to build customer relationships
- Thank you pages encourage future connections with new leads
Fat Guy Media provides Inbound Marketing services for, but not exclusive to, Long Island and the greater New York area. Fat Guy Media’s team will work with your real estate company to develop an Inbound Marketing campaign that is right for your team. For more information on real estate marketing tips, please feel free to call 516-535-5353 to set up a consultation and meet us belly-to-belly.